simon-grosssimon-gross

Main Art Reviews Stats

Marvel Villains Assemble Marvel Villains Assemble

Oh?

listen faghater22 who reviewed this before me, you told him to get a life listen to the one sitting in front of the computer all day thinking up ways to swear at someone who trys his hardest to make something. i thought it was hilarious. shut up monkey fucker.

Wogoat responds:

He can't be blamed, that monkey was totally begging for it.

James Bond SM 3 (2/2) James Bond SM 3 (2/2)

Oh dear Another one!

-Zack- what the hell man? your just another troll. why take up my time reading your sorry ass crap? seriously i liked the flash the guy wants to have fun so let him enjoy it. so put up or shut up!

X-Aldin responds:

Put up or shut up is one of the best sayings i have ever heard even to this date. And you my friend have used it perfectly. Thanks for bringing us justice!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

I think i need a clean up

i was pissing myself laughing, that was better than the first one. make more

Nightmare House Nightmare House

I need new underwear

i could just be weak. but i think that what you were trying to do worked. it scared me. especially my name on the tomb and various writing on the wall like "see you in hell" "sweet dreams" all left me sweating. usually people make screaming in the background to scare you which you did at the beggining but im glad you gave it an eerie feeling with the music. i dont know why i got so sucked in but i enjoyed it. well done.

The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

great

i thought it was great. nuff said

Weird purple dude Weird purple dude

I love the colors. Good job!

Haunted Haunted

I think its great! Awesome work, great style! Keep it up!

liransz responds: