simon-grosssimon-gross

Main Art Reviews Stats

Marvel Villains Assemble Marvel Villains Assemble

Oh?

listen faghater22 who reviewed this before me, you told him to get a life listen to the one sitting in front of the computer all day thinking up ways to swear at someone who trys his hardest to make something. i thought it was hilarious. shut up monkey fucker.

Wogoat responds:

He can't be blamed, that monkey was totally begging for it.

James Bond SM 3 (2/2) James Bond SM 3 (2/2)

Oh dear Another one!

-Zack- what the hell man? your just another troll. why take up my time reading your sorry ass crap? seriously i liked the flash the guy wants to have fun so let him enjoy it. so put up or shut up!

X-Aldin responds:

Put up or shut up is one of the best sayings i have ever heard even to this date. And you my friend have used it perfectly. Thanks for bringing us justice!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

I think i need a clean up

i was pissing myself laughing, that was better than the first one. make more

Zelda: The Shiny Thingy Zelda: The Shiny Thingy

great

i thought it was great...well i helped make it so i would. lol.

analbum responds:

And you gave it a 9?!?! Lol :)

The Count of Monte Cristo The Count of Monte Cristo

Very very good

Im impressed. not from the graphics. but from the way you took my favorite story and made me laugh at it. ive always thought anyone who made fun of it was a prick. but you made me laugh good job. i am actually starting to make a count of monte cristo flash myself but am taking a more serious aproach to it. i would just like to adress that when you answer the other reviewers, its ok to get angry at the mother fuckers(trolls as we casll them) who give you zero because they were dropped on their heads, but id like to say that answering them is a bad move. dont get angry and swear. grin and bear it and like you said lets see them make a flash movie. hope i didnt offend. good work.

night-raider responds:

That's very sound advice. I appreciate the sentiment. I'll make a better effort to not get worked up at people with a lower intellect than normal.

NINJA#2 NINJA#2

Yeah

ok so that graphic wise looked ok. but it wasnt that funny. oh yeah and "Awesome5auce" you see, i am asuming that when you swear you think your extremely clever and think your a big guy. im sorry to burst your bubble but your not cool, or hip for knowing how to say fuck alot in one sentance. im not saying the submission was good or bad, im saying your review was bad. because you dont review anything like that.

Adv of Blu Episode UNCUT Adv of Blu Episode UNCUT

Uh huh

oh wait! wait! let me guess your sitting in you chair eating cheetos thinking what a good and clever boy you are....you just one a meddle for being a perveted monkey fucker....congrats....in future stick to watching the brady bunch..

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

fiiinneee

very nice. keep it up. i think that you really improved.

the YuYu the YuYu

Dude...

Very entertaining, i thought the camera angles were an inspiration and the animation just wowed me. the music was great and epic at the beggining but towards the end got a little bit "oh my god make it stop" not saying i didnt love the music, hell yeah it kicked arse! but it just got annoying at the end. well done. 10/10